#hiring #jobs #rt #CustomerServiceJobs #customerservice #resolutionspecialist
Customer Service Jobs
The resolution center specialist is responsible for a high volume of inbound and outbound calls. Including calls with customers, physician offices, patients or third party providers about the company’s products or services. All of which are following standard procedures, and working under direct supervision. This person will also ensure all contacts receive efficient and courteous service. Although, the duties may vary based on assigned department.
Job Responsibilities for Resolution Center Specialists
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers, physician offices, patients and third party vendors via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard procedures. In addition, utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents contact interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. As well as, refers unresolved escalated issues as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers, physician’s office, patient or third party vendor to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries for one or more lines of business.
Basic Qualifications for just about any of our customer service jobs:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Above all, at least 1 year of customer service experience in centralized services or call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, as well as, experience with meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (therefore, at least 35 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
Customer Service Jobs – Remote, Part-Time & Freelance
Welcome to the Customer Service remote, part-time, freelance, and flexible jobs page! Customer Service representatives are employed by many different types of companies. They serve as the direct point of contact for customers. They will be providing the customers with an adequate level of service or help with their questions or concerns. Customer Service representatives interact with customers to provide information and support in response to inquiries about products or services and to handle and resolve complaints. They may communicate with customers by telephone, email, and chat, in addition to mail.
For the most part, the common job titles for Customer Service Representative include Customer Care Associate, Resolution Center Specialist, Contact Center Agent, Technical or Customer Support, and Client Service Representative. Furthermore, if you are looking for a Customer Service telecommuting job, there are many contract, independent, part-time and full-time opportunities to explore here: Customer Service Jobs – Remote, Part-Time & Freelance