Work from Home as a Patient Services Representative for TriWest – Benefits, No College Req.
#jobs #hiring #jobsearch
Work from Home Jobs
by Chris Durst
TriWest Healthcare Alliance manages health benefits for the US Department of Veterans Affairs and they’re seeking people to work from home helping vets get connected to health care in their community.
Applicants for the Patient Services Representative positions must be located in the CST, MST, or PST time zone.
College is not required. Comprehensive benefits package.
Pay is not listed, however, Glassdoor lists the rate at $16/hour.
Here’s what the company has to say about this role:
“Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community. At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next Patient Services Representative?
Do you find satisfaction in helping others? Do you enjoy working in a self-driven and dynamic environment? Do you thrive on challenges and take your responsibilities seriously? Are you looking for a job that is meaningful and rewarding?
Whether you prefer to work in an operation center with your colleagues or from the comfort of your own home office, we have a position for you.
Our Patient Services Representatives are:
Caring and Empathetic. You understand the needs of others and work hard to exceed their expectations.
Diligent. You work well within a clear set of expectations and guidelines but can overcome obstacles as needed.
Determined. You enjoy working on your own while being a part of a supportive team.
Thorough. You have a desire to get things done on time and with accuracy.
TriWest Patient Services Representatives:
- Initiate calls to Veterans to educate them on their health care options and choices.
- Reach out to health care professionals in the community to coordinate medical appointments and follow-up care needs for Veterans.
- Provide customer service to Veterans and health care professionals through the course of their health care journey.
- Follow processes of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) program and perform all tasks in a courteous and professional manner.
- Protect the health care privacy of patients by strictly following HIPAA regulations.
- Research systems to find missing information; coordinate with other TriWest departments to resolve issues.
- Work in a variety of technologies to perform required tasks.
- Manage prioritized tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by leadership.
Are you qualified?
- Are you a Veteran, family member of a Veteran, a friend of a Veteran, or passionate about helping Veterans?
- Do you have a high school diploma or G.E.D.?
- How about at least one full year of experience working with customers?
- Have you ever worked in a healthcare environment (very helpful)?
- Are you proficient with a computer including Microsoft Office, the Internet, and other systems?
- Do you have familiarity with medical terms or work experience understanding medical codes (if not, we can teach you)?
More About Working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Team members work from home or in one of our state-of-the-art facilities. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
- Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!